viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

SELF-ASSESSMENT INSTRUMENT FOR US

SELF-ASSESSMENT INSTRUMENT FOR US

Please answer the following statements or questions on a scale from 0 through 3, meaning:
0-      UNABLE
1-      PARTLY
2-      MOSTLY
3-      TOTALLY
SELF-ASSESSMENT
RATING
I am able to give a complete definition of the term assessment.
3
I read all of the three chapters at the time that I was asked to.
3
I contributed with interesting and significant ideas with the members of my team.
3
I enjoyed this course
3
I can understand and identify completely the three types of assessment.
3
I am able to make a self-assessment instrument, and name the several types of them.
3
I am able to plan, make and correct formal-assessment.
3
I am able to identify the non-linguistic aspects that pertain to informal assessment.
3
I now have the tools in order to carry on with the complete process of assessment.
3
In the future, I will apply what I have learnt in this course in my classes.
I am aware of the positive and negative consequences of the backwash effect.                                                                                                                  3
3
I am able to identify the several types of formal tests.
3
I  can establish the correct criteria in order to make the rubrics in formal-assessment.
3
I will be able to provide the correct and required feedback to my students.
3
I am able to choose the appropriate type of format in a test when assessing.
3
I am able to establish a correct code when grading the students’ tests.
3
I can establish a fair percentage for each type of assessment.
3
I am aware that students need motivation when getting their grades.
3
I have done every homework that was left during this course.
3
I have the complete attendance in this course.
3
So, (20) x (3) = 60/3= 20 points
                          
                                                            TOTAL= 20 POINTS

Since this instrument is worth 20 points, to get the correct mark, we have to add the different rates that we got, and divide it between 3.


I felt very comfortable with this course, even though we had very much material to work with, it was very interesting to learn to assess students in different ways and for different purposes. I think that my performance was good, since I understood all the three chapters of the books, I made all of the requested activities, I understood the main concepts, and learnt the different ways of assessing students,  I also kept the portfolio organized and uploaded the activities to the blog.
SELF ASSESSMENT INSTRUMENT BY MAYTE MURUA

2 comentarios:

  1. The instrument looks fine, it is a good checklist of what we saw in the class, you also included aspects of the learning process which I consider were important in the course such as attendance and homework.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Which is your grade. Martha and Mayte already sent me their and the others?

    ResponderEliminar